They are designed to compensate for inductive wattless power in the LV grids, assuming equal loading between the phases and small value of higher harmonics. Manufactured in sizes between 12.5 kVar and 480 kVar as standard. The metering and adjustment process is based on microprocessor wattless power regulator RMB installed in a panel. The connection elements are provided in the form of BFK contactors with additional resistors limiting the initial condenser charging current. The bays securing the condensers, depending on the battery power, house fuse bases installed on rail TS-35 or circuit-breakers installed on rail. Our batteries are fitted with dry condensers MKP with polypropylene foil as a dielectric. Bundles are embedded with dense, non-toxic, non-flammable and ecologically harmless substance. Because of the applied materials and modern technology, the MKP condensers are compact, show low active power losses, high resistance to surges and frequent switching to a grid. The condensers are also secured against excessive increase of pressure inside the casing. Batteries over 60 kVar have a system of forced top-down ventilation with temperature regulator KTS 011.
- Rated voltage: 440V
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Condenser losses: 0.2W/kVar
- Ambient Temperature: -25° to + 40°C
- Housing protection degree: IP55
- selection of proper battery of condensers based on daily measurements or based on an invoice issued by the electrical energy provider,
- production of custom battery,
- installation and commissioning on the object.