The construction can be installed according to different logic sequences. A few elements is enough to build 120 different cabinet configurations. Each application type can have the protection degree of IP65. The new system of busbars using the same elements.
Simple, effective methodology within the scope of switchgears installation – ensuring time savings. Not complicated, easy installation of internal equipment. New installation plates with fast snap system. Internal compartments formed by adding another accessories.
- Installation time can be reduced even by 15%.
- Switchgear dimensions can be reduced even by 10%.
- Less level of stock with greater number of configurations available at hand.
- Simple installation and great options within the scope of connecting individual components.
- Rated current (ln) up to 6300 A, rated short-term withstand current (Icw) up to 120 kA, rated peak short circuit current (Ipk) up to 264 kA.
- IP protection degree: IP30, IP31, IP40, IP41, IP65.
- Busbar systems based on the same components (cross-bars, installation supports and insulators) allowing for installation of 5 mm or 10 mm flat or profiled busbars.
- Max. rated voltage of insulation (Ui): 1000 V AC / 1500 V DC.
- Conformity with the standards IEC 61439-1-2, IEC 60068-2-5, IEE Std 693 etc.
- 120 dimensions of housings with common components.