We offer thermal insulation in a PREMIUM and ECO version, distinguishing between the RSA, SZA and RSB, SMS, SZS types.
- heating cost savings
- protection against adverse environmental conditions (frost, solar radiation)
- double cladding of the housing (outer wall and inner wall)
- insulating wool fill with a thickness of 20 mm between the walls
- sealant fill of unplugged inside edges
- aesthetic design
- aesthetic design of the control cabinet both on the outside and inside
- durable insulation for years to come
- professional execution
- single cladding of the housing
- black insulation mat bonded to each surface inside the cabinet (thickness of 20 mm)
- significantly cheaper than the PREMIUM insulation
The cost of thermal insulation depends on the size of the cabinet, in which it is to be installed. Normally, a surface area formula is used i.e.: 2x(AxB+AxC+BxC), where: A=housing width, B=housing height, C=housing depth. After calculating the surface area, a proper catalogue number must be matched. The unit of measurement is square metre and the prices also refer to 1 square metre. Thermal insulation should be ordered together with the cabinet in which it is to be used.