Due to fluctuating temperatures condensation can form in enclosures. This can lead to serious malfunctions or in the worst case to a component failure. Convection heaters protect against low temperatures, thus preventing the formation of condensation.
- HGK 047 – from 10 to 30 W, compact size, power efficient and safe in exploitation;
- CSK 060 – 10 and 20 W, enclosed, protected against direct contact;
- HG 140 – from 15 to 150 W, compact size, popular construction;
- CS (F) 060 – from 50 to 150 W, enclosed – protected against direct touch, some models have built-in thermostat;
- RC – from 8 to 13 W, compact size, power efficient and safe in exploitation;
- CREX – 50 and 100 W, heater designed to work in hazardous areas.
DOCUMENTSDeclaration of Conformity