OZ-HD - is a small-sized on-wall housing with high tightness, perfectly protecting against dirt. The housing has slanting surfaces, thus the dirt deposit can be reduced. Connection between the body and cover is protected with special gasket without any gaps, where dirt could accumulate. The housings have been designed in order to ensure maximum safety and operational hygiene at locations such as production lines in food industry. The HD housings satisfy all European law requirements and EHEDG guidelines within the scope of using devices that contact with food.
Material / Additional description
stainless steel 1.4301 (AISI 304)
acid-resistant steel 1.4404 (AISI 316L)
- Tightness acc. to IP code: 69K
- Stroke resistance acc. to IK code: 10
- Operating temperature range: from -40 to +80 °C
- Body: monoblock, tightly welded
- Closure: cover locked with four screws.
- Earthing: threaded earthing pins in cover and body of the housing;
- Other: perforated angles inside the housing to which the TS-35 rail or installation plate can be mounted.
- Increase of the operating temperature range: from -50 to +120 °C
- Atypical dimensions
- Holes in doors, body or installation plate