RSA-HD - is a small-sized on-wall housing with high tightness, perfectly protecting against dirt. The housing has slanting surfaces, thus the dirt deposit risk is reduced. Connection between the body and cover is protected with special gasket without any gaps, where dirt could accumulate. The housings have been designed in order to ensure maximum safety and operational hygiene at locations such as production lines in food industry. The HD housings satisfy all European law requirements and EHEDG guidelines within the scope of using devices that contact with food.
Material / Additional description
stainless steel 1.4301 (AISI 304)
acid-resistant steel 1.4404 (AISI 316L)
- Tightness acc. to IP code: 69K
- Stroke resistance acc. to IK code: 10
- Operating temperature range: from -30 to +80 °C
- Body: monoblock, tightly welded
- Closure: door on hinges with opening angle 105°; housings up to height 500 mm have one lock KW8-HD, higher housings have two or three locks of the same type
- Installation plate: any version made of galvanized steel of thickness 2 mm
- Earthing: threaded earthing pins in doors and body of the housing
- Other: door has internal stiffening element made of perforated Z-bars, facilitating installation of additional elements.
- Increase of the operating temperature range: from -50 to +120 °C
- Atypical dimensions
- Holes in doors, body or installation plate