RSC and SZC – are small wall-mounted or floor-standing enclosures characterized by factory-installed 19-inch rack. RSC is a monoblock enclosure dedicated for indoor applications and SZC is an encloure with a roof, characterized by high corrosion protection properties for use in outdoor conditions. The standard offer includes 21 dimensions. Tables with catalogue numbers are available on the following pages of the catalogue.
Material / additional description
galvanized steel sheet
- Ingress protection according to IP code: 66/55
- Impact resistance according to IK code: 10
- Operating temperature range: −30 – +80°C
- Body: RSC – monobloc type, welded; SZC – with roof slope
- Closure: hinged door with 105° opening angle; the possibility of independent change of the door opening direction; enclosures up to 500 mm height have one D5 type lock whereas higher enclosures have two locks of the same type
- 19 inch rack: single, perforated, made of 2 mm thick galvanized steel sheet, adjustable on the depth of the enclosure
- Cable entry: there is a gland plate in the bottom, its dimensions depend on the width of the enclosure
- Grounding: threaded grounding studs in the door and enclosure body
- Other information: The door has an internal stiffening made of perforated z-bars to facilitate mounting of additional elements.
- Thermal insulation · Increasing the operating temperature to range of −50 to +120°C
- Unusual dimensions
- Punching in the door, body or mounting plate
- Painting to any color according to the RAL palette