RSC and SZC – are small wall-mounted or floor-standing enclosures characterized by factory-installed 19-inch rack. RSC is a monoblock enclosure dedicated for indoor applications and SZC is an encloure with a roof, characterized by high corrosion protection properties for use in outdoor conditions. The standard offer includes 21 dimensions.
Material / additional description
galvanized steel sheet
- Ingress protection according to IP code: 66/55
- Impact resistance according to IK code: 10
- Operating temperature range: −40 – +80°C
- Body: RSC – monobloc type, welded; SZC – with roof slope
- Closure: hinged door with 105° opening angle; the possibility of independent change of the door opening direction; enclosures up to 500 mm height have one D5 type lock whereas higher enclosures have two locks of the same type
- 19 inch rack: single, perforated, made of 2 mm thick galvanized steel sheet, adjustable on the depth of the enclosure
- Cable entry: there is a gland plate in the bottom, its dimensions depend on the width of the enclosure
- Grounding: threaded grounding studs in the door and enclosure body
- Other information: The door has an internal stiffening made of perforated z-bars to facilitate mounting of additional elements.
- Thermal insulation · Increasing the operating temperature to range of −50 to +120°C
- Unusual dimensions
- Punching in the door, body or mounting plate
- Painting to any color according to the RAL palette