RSI - is a large-sized standing housing with 2nd class of protection. It is designed according to PN-EN 62208_2011 as a combined housing satisfying the requirements of insulation housing. Metal housing covered with insulation material on both sides for indoors and outdoors application.
Material / additional description
- Ingress protection according to IP code: 66
- Impact resistance according to IK code: 10
- Operating temperature range: −30 – +80°C
- Body: monoblock, tightly welded
- Closure: door on hinges with opening angle 105°; lock in the form of a handle with option to install a latching lock with a key.
Housings starting from the width of 1000 mm have double-leaf door with a separating beam in the middle of the cabinet (disassembled).
- Installation plate: any version made of galvanized steel of thickness 2 mm;
installed on insulators without adjustment option
- Atypical dimensions
- Holes in doors, body or installation plate