SWRS-R - is a stand alone switchgear that houses electrotechnical instrumentation in the form of current bus insulators and breaker switch bay. The standard offer includes versions of dimensions 8 to 14 bays.
Material / Additional description
galvanized steel sheet
- Tightness acc. to IP code: 20 (door)
- Stroke resistance acc. to IK code: 10
- Operating temperature range: from -30 to +80 °C
- Body: monoblock of riveted type with series connection option;
- Closure: door on hinges;
- Cables entry: open bottom;
- Earthing: threaded earthing pins in doors and body of the housing;
- Other: superstructure of current busbar together with current shield, 300 mm high;
- Internal equipment: in the breaker switch bays – perforated angles (with option to install breaker switches of the leading brands); in the superstructure bays – angles with installation plates;
- Housing series of types: depending on the configuration, the housing can consist of: breaker switch bay, current busbar superstructure and current shield, measurement system superstructure.
- Atypical dimensions
- Painting to any RAL colour