SZT - is an external stand alone housing, equipped with double-walls with insulation material of thickness 20 mm. It is designed for outdoors installation.
Material / additional description
steel sheet + epoxy base
stainless steel 1.4301 (AISI 304)
acid-proof steel 1.4404 (AISI 316L)
- Ingress protection according to IP code: 55
- Impact resistance according to IK code: 10
- Operating temperature range: −40 – +80°C
RADIOLEX THERMAL INSULATION MEANS
- additional option for each external cabinet
- double housing jacket (external and internal walls)
- filling with insulating wool between the walls (20 mm)
- filling the open internal edges with a sealing compound
BENEFITS FROM USING RADIOLEX THERMAL INSULATION
- savings on heating costs
- aesthetic design of the control cabinet, both outside and inside
- protection against poor weather conditions (frost, insolation)
- Body: monoblock, tightly welded;
- Roof: screwed to the body, gable roof;
- Closure: door on hinges with opening angle 105°; lock in the form of a handle with option to install a latching lock with a key.
Housings up to width 1000 mm have double-leaf door.
- Installation plate: any version made of galvanized steel of thickness 2 mm;
- Cable entry: cable gland in the bottom; dimension depends on the housing width.
- Earthing: threaded earthing pins in doors and body of the housing;
- Increase of the operating temperature range from −50 to +120°C
- Unusual dimensions
- Punching in the door, body or mounting plate
- Painting to any color according to the RAL palette